By William E. Wood, November 2001
Car #36 is a nine bench open car, mounted on a Brill 21E 4 wheel truck, with 2WH motors. It has 2-K10-A controllers, one trolley pole and hand brakes.
This car was built in 1895 by Brill for the Lynchburg Traction & Light Company located in Lynchburg, Virginia. It was subsequently sold to the Five Mile Beach Electric Railway in Wildwood, New Jersey where it operated until 1952.
After closing of service in Wildwood that year, the car came to the trolley museum in 1952. She is one of only a very small handful of this type of car left in the world.